Thanks to CamoDragon81 for the $10 donation. We’ll be adding that to the coffers for website goodies.
Have you ever wanted to track your progress daily, weekly or even monthly? Well, now you can. We’ve added a tool to the website that will have your daily stats, as well as your long term stats. Currently we’re building the daily stat log, once we have a weekly stat log it will be posted, and then from there we’ll put up the monthly stat log.
- MTAR-X: Reduced head-shot damage multiplier.
- Restrict DLC weapons for clan v clan & esports mode.
- Fixes dock exploit area in Whiteout.
- Fixed map exploit on Freight so deployable boxes no longer stick to the gate.
- Fixed map exploit on Warhawk so deployables no longer stick to the fence.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
There have been some changes to the Clan Roster over the last 24 hours.
With the new release of information regarding Clan Wars we’re trying to ensure that we’re competing fairly against the other clans that we’re matched up against. We’re attempting to start a new method of tracking clan members with an active and inactive roster. This means that we can’t carry players
In our most recent ClanWars, Activision has redone the method by which they select the teams you compete against. The first thing that you should be made aware of is that you’re not only competing against those on XBL (XBox Live), but you’re also competing against players over on the PSN (PlayStation Network ) as well.
Below was the selection of clans for our last clan war:
The weekends upon us. Let’s hit it hard this weekend folks.